Roadside Verges

The Town Council, under the delegation of Norfolk County Council, cuts the majority of roadside verges and roundabouts in Sprowston.  Please contact the Town Council if you have any concerns regarding this service.

Queries relating to uneven verges, overhanging vegetation and bollards etc. Please contact Norfolk County Council.

Queries relating to the emptying of public litter and dog waste bins or to report a litter or dog fouling problem in your area should be referred to Broadland District Council.